Pedal boats, rowboats, and motor boats are available for rent, or you can try your luck from shore. If the fish aren't biting, two short nature trails are great leg-stretchers: the one-mile Jack Creek Nature Trail and the 0.5-mile Chaparral Interpretive Trail. More serious hikers head up the hill to Daley Ranch, where 20-plus miles of hiking, mountain biking, and horse trails await. –Ann Marie Brown
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Dixon Lake
Parks and Outdoors Review of Dixon Lake
- Dixon Lake is open to night fishing for whisker fish on summer evenings. In cooler months, the lake is stocked with rainbow trout.
1700 La Honda Dr.
Escondido, California 92027
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Oceanside, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Oceanside, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Oceanside, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Oceanside, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.