- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Pacific Marine Mammal Center
Expert Review of Pacific Marine Mammal Center
Beach Review of Pacific Marine Mammal Center
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is a fairly small, non-profit center where injured, rescued pinipeds (fin-footed mammals) are treated and rehabilitated. Animals include northern elephant seals, harbor seals, and California sea lions.
- This is also the only temporary holding facility for small whales and dolphins between Santa Barbara and San Diego.
- You can see the animals and learn about the important work this facility is doingpublic awareness is, after all, part of its mission. Your donation could go a long way to helping an injured or stranded marine animal.
Parking: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
Telephone Number: 949-494-3050
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Laguna Beach, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Laguna Beach, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Laguna Beach, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Laguna Beach, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.