- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Salt Creek Beach Park
Expert Review of Salt Creek Beach Park
Beach Review of Salt Creek Beach Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Salt Creek has 18 acres of public beaches, with convenient (pay) parking. Look for the entrance at Pacific Coast Highway and Ritz Carlton Drive, located between the towns of Dana Point and South Laguna.
- A small offshore reef creates great swells, which is why this beach is loved by surfers. It's also loved by swimmers and body surfers, sunbathers, and tidepool explorers (remember that all tidepool creatures are protected and should not be handled or movednot even a few inches).
- Facilities include restrooms, outside showers, and in spring and summer a food concession where beachlovers can grab a quick bite.
Telephone Number: 949-923-2280
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dana Point, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dana Point, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dana Point, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dana Point, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.