A magical maze of five different lands that branch out from the Central Plaza transports guests from early 1900s-style neighborhoods to light years in the future. In between Main Street and Mickey's Toontown are Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland, where classic tales like Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan come to life in a flurry of spinning teacups, castles, and carousels.
Most guests spend a few days at the park, though one-day passes are available. To truly experience Disneyland and all of its fanciful realms, visitors should devote at least three days of their trip to the 85-acre playground. Monorail shuttles will chauffeur guests between Downtown Disney and Tomorrowland, and a horse-drawn carriage is a lovely way to see Main Street in all its glory. But for those who choose to walk, Disneyland is without a doubt worth a pair of sore feet at the end of the day. Besides, there's plenty of time to relax after dark, when fireworks burst through the sky in a colorful display that rivals the best Fourth of July finale.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Disneyland Park
Family Review of Disneyland Park
- Innoventions is a good choice for interactive play, and air conditioning provides a break from the heat. The new futuristic home opened in 2008.
- Know the ratings. Fun for Little Ones: five and younger; Families with Kids: six to 12; Families with Teens: highest, fastest attractions.
- Get a CityPass for access to multiple attractions, available at main ticket windows of participating attractions or at citypass.com.
1313 S. Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, California 92802
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Anaheim, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Anaheim, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Anaheim, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Anaheim, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.