- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Fisherman's Wharf
Expert Review of Fisherman's Wharf
Beach Review of Fisherman's Wharf
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There has been a wharf here since the 1800s. It was once a working wharf, but today it's pretty much a tourist trapand a must-see, just like Cannery Row. Most of the restaurants specialize in seafood, but steaks and Italian fare can also be found.
- The best thing about Fisherman's Wharf these days is that this is the place from which most of the whale-watching, bay tours, and fishing excursions leave. If you only have a little time, sign up for a 25-minute glass bottom boat tour (they leave continuously through the day); if you have three to five hours, go on a whale-watching excursion.
- When you book a whale-watching trip or any tour of the bay and marine sanctuary, opt for one on which real marine biologists provide commentary and perspective. That's the way to truly understand the importance and fragility of this ecosystem.
99 Pacific St
99 Pacific St
Telephone Number: 831/649-6544
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Monterey, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Monterey, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Monterey, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Monterey, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.