- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Point Lobos State Reserve
Expert Review of Point Lobos State Reserve
Beach Review of Point Lobos State Reserve
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Point Lobos State Reserve derived its name from the offshore rocks at Punta de los Lobos Marinos (Point of the Sea Wolves), from the sound of the sea lions heard here. The number of visitors and cars is limited, so if the reserve is full, you have to wait in line. For every car that leaves, another can enter.
- Scuba diving is good here, and very popular; there's no charge but you do have to make a reservation because the park limits the number of divers at any given time. Call 831.624.8413.
- With spectacular coastal beauty, Point Lobos also draws visitors to photograph, paint, hike, walk, picnic, and see archaeological sites.
Parking: 8:00 a.m. until a half-hour after sunset
Price: Entrance fees are $10 for passenger cars. Senior discount: $9; disabled discount: $6.
Telephone Number: 831-624-4909
Price Information: Entrance fees are $10 for passenger cars. Senior discount: $9; disabled discount: $6.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Carmel, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Carmel, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Carmel, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Carmel, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.