- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Venice Pier
Expert Review of Venice Pier
Beach Review of Venice Pier
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Originally built in 1965 and severely damaged by the storms that battered the California coast in 1983, the pier was rebuilt in 1997. It was damaged again in 2005 but reopened a few months later in 2006.
- There are restrooms on the pier, and while the city of Venice embraces cyclists and skaters elsewhere, no bikes or skates are allowed on the pier.
Parking: open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Telephone Number: (310) 457-2525
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Venice, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Venice, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Venice, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Venice, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.