Since its restoration, some new neighbors have set up shop. Ruby's Shake Shack serves burgers and fries just like the old-school diners, and Zuma Jay's rents surfboards, boogie boards, and kayaks. Sportfishing tours set out from the pier twice daily, in search of the yellowtail, halibut, and rockfish that swim west of the pier.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Malibu Pier
Beach Review of Malibu Pier
- One of the most recognized coastal landmarks, Malibu Pier was built in 1905. Years of deterioration and damage from major storms in the past 20 or 30 years finally shut it down. Now it's making a comeback.
- When construction is complete, the pier will include a restaurant, bar, sportfishing and boat tour operator, bait and tackle shop, a surf museum, and a place to rent surfboards, kayaks, boogie boards, and more.
- The pier is adjacent to famed Surfrider Beach, where you can watch surfers from around the world take on the waves.
23000 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Malibu, California 90265
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Santa Monica, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Santa Monica, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Santa Monica, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Santa Monica, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.