While diving for the pearly-shelled mollusks is an exercise in futility, the park's two beaches, Abalone Cove and Sacred Cove, are ideal for outdoor adventurers, with trails, tidepools, and scenic overlooks. Access Abalone Cove from the parking lot.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Abalone Cove Shoreline Park
Active and Adventure Review of Abalone Cove Shoreline Park
- Protect your feet from rocks by wearing special water booties.
- This is also a good spot to surf and scuba dive.
- Pack a picnicthere are no restaurant facilities.
5970 Palos Verdes Dr. South
Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Manhattan Beach, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Manhattan Beach, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Manhattan Beach, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Manhattan Beach, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.