From the 54,000-pound ice cream sundae to the $165,000 ruby red slippers that graced the heels of Judy Garland herself, you'll see some of the most outrageous man-made creations and natural phenomena in existence. At just 24 inches tall, even the pint-sized replica of Pauline Musters, the world's shortest woman, is extraordinary.
Interactive films send guests on a fun-filled journey through the World of Records. A three-screen theater simulates the incredible impact of cause and effect, as one million dominoes panoramically topple piece by piece.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Guinness World Record Museum
Family Review of Guinness World Record Museum
- Snap a picture alongside a wax "celeb."
Active and Adventure Review of Guinness World Record Museum
- The museum is split into themed sections: The Human World, The Animal World, Planet Earth, The World of Entertainment, Sports World, and Structures & Machines.
- You won't find the tasteless and creepy exhibits expected at nearby Ripley's. Here the museum focuses on exhibits of world records that you would find in the famous Guinness Book of World Records.
6764 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90028
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hollywood, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hollywood, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hollywood, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hollywood, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.