- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Casino Point Marine Park
Expert Review of Casino Point Marine Park
Beach Review of Casino Point Marine Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the only place within Avalon city limits where diving is allowed. It can be crowded especially on weekends and at the entry point. Move away from there and visibility is good.
- This is a protected marine park. That means boaters aren't allowed, so marine life is bountiful and healthy. It also means you can't take anything and bothering marine life is prohibited.
- Lots of dive classes are taught here, from beginner to advanced (there's wreck diving, too), so sign up if you want to improve skills. This is also a great spot for less experienced divers.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Catalina Island, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Catalina Island, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Catalina Island, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Catalina Island, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.