- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Belfort en Hallen (Belfry and Market Halls)
Expert Review of Belfort en Hallen (Belfry and Market Halls)
Family Review of Belfort en Hallen (Belfry and Market Halls)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- It's 366-steps to the top of the Bell Tower and a great city view.
- Check the schedule for free carillon concerts.
- Highlights of the historic area include the broad Market Square and its Belfort (Bell Tower), dating to 1300.
Parking: Tues-Sun 9:30am-5pm (open Easter Monday and Pentecost Monday)
Price: Admission 5€ ($6.25) adults, 3€ ($3.75) seniors and ages 13-26, free for children under 13
Telephone Number: 050/44-87-11
Price Information: Admission 5€ ($6.25) adults, 3€ ($3.75) seniors and ages 13-26, free for children under 13
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bruges, Belgium Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bruges, Belgium
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bruges, Belgium Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bruges, Belgium
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.