- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Spanische Reitschule (Spanish Riding School)
Review of Spanische Reitschule (Spanish Riding School)
Family Review of Spanische Reitschule (Spanish Riding School)
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- Skip the long lines for tickets to the popular training sessions by buying a combo ticket to the horsey Lipizzaner Museum and training session.
- Show up late to the training session and waltz in without a long wait in line for an entry ticket, as most people don't stay the full two hours yet new tickets are continuously printed.
- The stallions are off-duty (vacationing in the countryside) in July and August, so don't be disappointed if you go in high summer.
Parking: Regular shows Mar-June, Sept-Oct, and Dec, most Sun 11am and some Fri 6pm. Classical dressage with music performances Apr-June and Sept, Tues-Sat 10am-noon
Price: Regular performances 40€-160€ ($52-$208) seats, 25€ ($33) standing room. Classical art of riding with music 12€ ($16) adults, 5€ ($6.50) children 3-6 with an adult; children under age 3 not admitted
Telephone Number: 01/533-9032
Price Information: Regular performances 40€-160€ ($52-$208) seats, 25€ ($33) standing room. Classical art of riding with music 12€ ($16) adults, 5€ ($6.50) children 3-6 with an adult; children under age 3 not admitted
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Vienna, Austria Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Vienna, Austria
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Vienna, Austria Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Vienna, Austria
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.