- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Alpenzoo
Review of Alpenzoo
Family Review of Alpenzoo
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- Bring a baby backpack or umbrella stroller to help tired little legs navigate the hilly terrain.
- Purchase zoo tickets at the Hungerburgbahn base station and get a free ride on the funicular railway.
Parking: Winter daily 9am-5pm; other seasons daily 9am-6pm
Price: Admission 7€ ($9.10) adults, 5€ ($6.50) students, 3.50€ ($4.55) children 6-15, 2€ ($2.60) children 4-5, free for children 3 and under
Telephone Number: 0512/292323
Transportation: Bus: 2 (May 15-Sept only) or 4, C, D, or E. Tram: Hungerburgbahn (cog railway)
Price Information: Admission 7€ ($9.10) adults, 5€ ($6.50) students, 3.50€ ($4.55) children 6-15, 2€ ($2.60) children 4-5, free for children 3 and under
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Innsbruck, Austria Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Innsbruck, Austria
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Innsbruck, Austria Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Innsbruck, Austria
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.