- Be the first to Review
Your rating for TSS Earnslaw Cruises
Expert Review of TSS Earnslaw Cruises
Family Review of TSS Earnslaw Cruises
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The standard cruise lasts 90 minutes; the farm visit three hours, 35 minutes; and the cruise with evening dining around four hours.
- Don't forget your sunglasses, sunscreen, and sun hats—the water magnifies the intensity of the sun's rays.
- Both of the trips with add-on excursions can be very busy, with diners packed in around communal tables.
A trip aboard the TSS Earnslaw allows families to enjoy a relaxing cruise on the tranquil waters of Lake Wakatipu, and ride on a piece of history at the same time. Affectionately dubbed the "Lady of the Lake," this vintage steamship—with its (+) More
A trip aboard the TSS Earnslaw allows families to enjoy a relaxing cruise on the tranquil waters of Lake Wakatipu, and ride on a piece of history at the same time. Affectionately dubbed the "Lady of the Lake," this vintage steamship—with its white hull, 12-meter funnel, and powerful coal-fired steam engine—wows both kids and big kids. The stunning scenery also transfixes young and old. Cruises can be combined with a barbecue and a visit to Walter Peak High Country Farm (a working sheep farm), or with buffet-style evening dining at Walter Peak. Both options are incredibly popular and need to be booked in advance. Kids love meeting the animals on the farmyard walking tour. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 64 3 355 9902
Fax: 64 3 355 9907
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Queenstown, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Queenstown, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Queenstown, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Queenstown, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.