- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Skyline
Expert Review of Skyline
Family Review of Skyline
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The Skyline gondola is reputed to be the steepest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Children younger than six or who are less than three and a half feet tall can ride in tandem with an adult on the scenic luge track. Kids must be at least four and a half feet to use the advanced track.
- Lunch at the Skyline restaurant is served from noon to 2 p.m.
The Skyline gondola is billed as one of Queenstown's "must do" attractions, and quite rightly so. Riders of all ages can enjoy the breathtaking views from the enclosed cable cars whose dizzying ascent transports them from 340 meters to 790 meters (+) More
The Skyline gondola is billed as one of Queenstown's "must do" attractions, and quite rightly so. Riders of all ages can enjoy the breathtaking views from the enclosed cable cars whose dizzying ascent transports them from 340 meters to 790 meters above sea level. For families, though, a trip on the Skyline gondola is more than just a panoramic journey, with a host of walking trails and lunch or dinner (served with a spellbinding view) waiting for them at the Skyline complex on Bob's Peak. Children six and older can also experience the thrill of riding on the scenic luge track, while older kids will love the fast pace and steep grades of the advanced track. (-) Close
Brecon St, PO Box 17
Brecon St, PO Box 17
Telephone Number: 64 3 441 0101
Fax: 64 3 441 0088
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Queenstown, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Queenstown, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Queenstown, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Queenstown, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.