- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Agincourt Reef
Expert Review of Agincourt Reef
Family Review of Agincourt Reef
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Cruises depart from the Mirage Marina in Port Douglas. Coach transfers are available from hotels in Port Douglas, as well as from Cairns and the Northern Beaches.
- Purchasing a family ticket, which covers two adults and two children ages four to 14, can save you money. There is no charge for children younger than three.
- Capture these colorful aquatic memories with a waterproof camera. If you forget yours, or don't have one, you can buy disposable ones at the platform.
The journey to the outer reef aboard sleek catamarans, which simply glide through the waves, is enough to thrill even the most travel-savvy teenager. Then there is the spectacular Agincourt Reef itself. Quicksilver Cruises' two-story platform has (+) More
The journey to the outer reef aboard sleek catamarans, which simply glide through the waves, is enough to thrill even the most travel-savvy teenager. Then there is the spectacular Agincourt Reef itself. Quicksilver Cruises' two-story platform has been designed with families in mind. Ramps that accommodate strollers and wheelchairs, showers, changing rooms, plenty of shade, floatation vests (on request), and the Great Barrier Reef's only post office box number among its amenities. Even non-swimmers and the youngest children can observe the colorful reef up close, through the windows of the underwater observatory, or hovering above in a semi-submersible vessel. For those who want to get wet, opportunities for snorkeling and (for those 12 and older) scuba diving abound. Snorkel masks, fins, and wetsuits come in most sizes, including those suitable for many toddlers. (-) Close
Outer Barrier Reef
Outer Barrier Reef
Telephone Number: (61) 7 4087 2100
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Daintree, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Daintree, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Daintree, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Daintree, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.