- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Cruise Whitsundays' Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Expert Review of Cruise Whitsundays' Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Family Review of Cruise Whitsundays' Great Barrier Reef Adventures
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Family members who are a little nervous about getting in the water can use flotation devices, get a snorkeling lesson, or join a guided reef safari.
- Great Barrier Reef Adventures run from Abel Point Marina (near Airlie Beach), Daydream Island Resort, Long Island, and Hayman Island.
- Kids younger than five can take part in the adventure for free, but you need to let the company know that you are traveling with young children at the time of booking.
No family visit to the Whitsunday Islands is complete without an aquatic adventure in the Great Barrier Reef that borders the islands. This protective coral reef that stretches out over 2,000 kilometers off the Queensland coast ensures that the (+) More
No family visit to the Whitsunday Islands is complete without an aquatic adventure in the Great Barrier Reef that borders the islands. This protective coral reef that stretches out over 2,000 kilometers off the Queensland coast ensures that the waters surrounding the islands are also calm and safe for snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing. One of the best day trips is operated by Cruise Whitsundays, which whisks guests out to its Knuckle Reef Lagoon on a luxurious catamaran. The floating pontoon boasts a number of great family facilities, including freshwater showers, changing rooms, plenty of shade, a fantastic underwater observatory, and a huge snorkeling area that is watched over by lifeguards. Kids will also love whizzing down the Great Barrier Reef's only waterslide and viewing the marine life from the semi-submersible vessel or glass-bottomed boat. Optional extras include introductory and certified scuba dives and scenic helicopter flights. (-) Close
263 Shute Harbour Road
263 Shute Harbour Road
Telephone Number: 61 7 4946 4662
Fax: 61 7 4946 4382
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Airlie Beach, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Airlie Beach, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Airlie Beach, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Airlie Beach, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.