- Be the first to Review
Your rating for BridgeClimb
Expert Review of BridgeClimb
Romance Review of BridgeClimb
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Twilight climbs book up weeks in advance. If you aren't able to get a climb at sunset, try a night climb, conducted against a panoply of sparkling lights.
- If you're in Sydney around Valentine's Day, check into BridgeClimb's special romance-oriented packages. More than 4,000 marriage proposals have been made while on the climb, and in 2008, the first wedding ceremony was conducted atop the bridge.
A smashing tourist attraction, BridgeClimb is an audacious invitation to scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge—the world's largest steel structure—nicknamed the Coathanger. Small groups are guided along catwalks, up steel girders, and over the (+) More
A smashing tourist attraction, BridgeClimb is an audacious invitation to scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge—the world's largest steel structure—nicknamed the Coathanger. Small groups are guided along catwalks, up steel girders, and over the summit of this massive structure. The 3.5-hour adventure, which departs throughout the day and evening, includes a safety briefing—once you're hooked into the nearly mile-long, waist-high cable that follows the entire route, you'd be hard-pressed to injure yourself. The climb is not physically strenuous (since 1998, 2.5 million have made the ascent); although there are lots of steps, it's casually paced. And the heavenly views are even better than you'd expect. On the descent, BridgeClimb feels like a walk in the clouds. (-) Close
Family Review of BridgeClimb
5 Cumberland Street
5 Cumberland Street
Telephone Number: +61 2 8274 7777
Fax: +61 2 9240 1122
Transportation: Circular Quay Station; ferry terminal
Neighborhood: Central Business District (CBD)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- North Sydney, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in North Sydney, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on North Sydney, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in North Sydney, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.