- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Flying Fishbone
Expert Review of Flying Fishbone
Romance Review of Flying Fishbone
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Aruba has a wealth of options for alfresco dining on the sand. Among the hotels, the Westin, the Marriott, the Radisson, the Hyatt, the Divi, and Amsterdam Manor all offer beach dinners—some are ultra-private, limited to one couple per evening; others set up tables in a small group setting. Reservation required.
Located in out-of-the-way Savaneta, this irresistible restaurant occupies a tiny pocket of sand just big enough for a couple dozen tables. The décor is simple yet romantic, and barefoot dining is invited—in fact, those seated at tables (+) More
Located in out-of-the-way Savaneta, this irresistible restaurant occupies a tiny pocket of sand just big enough for a couple dozen tables. The décor is simple yet romantic, and barefoot dining is invited—in fact, those seated at tables closest to the sea will definitely get a footbath! Don't be fooled by the casual dress code: The food is decidedly gourmet, with an emphasis on freshly caught fish, and dinners transpire under a star-filled sky. Reservations are essential, and allow 25 minutes for the drive from Palm Beach resorts. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 297-584-2506
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Aruba, Aruba Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Aruba, Aruba
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Aruba, Aruba Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Aruba, Aruba
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.