- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Bonanza Mine Trail
Expert Review of Bonanza Mine Trail
Parks and Outdoors Review of Bonanza Mine Trail
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This nine-mile round trip hike is straightforward but strenuous. Seeps from the ground along the trail provide drinkable water for much of the summer, though it's a good idea to take enough with you for the hike.
- Maps and trail information are available in Kennecott at the National Park Service visitor center beside National Creek.
- The undisturbed feeling of this old mine site and the structures there is rare, especially coupled with views as dramatic as those you'll find here of the Kennecott and Root Glaciers and the mountains.
Price Information: Free
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- McCarthy, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in McCarthy, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on McCarthy, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in McCarthy, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.