- Be the first to Review
Your rating for White Pass & Yukon Route Railway
Expert Review of White Pass & Yukon Route Railway
Romance Review of White Pass & Yukon Route Railway
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- For the best views, sit on the left side going out of town or the right side for the return trip. At the summit, a seat exchange allows passengers who missed views on the way up a canyon-side seat on the way back.
- If you'd like to eat en route, pick up lunch from Glacial Smoothies & Espresso in Skagway.
- The cars farthest from the engine catch the least amount of diesel smoke.
If you're visiting Skagway, book seats on the White Pass & Yukon Route Railway. This narrow-gauge train with vintage parlor cars climbs from sea level to 2,865-foot White Pass in just 20 miles, following the Skagway River past panoramic Alaska (+) More
If you're visiting Skagway, book seats on the White Pass & Yukon Route Railway. This narrow-gauge train with vintage parlor cars climbs from sea level to 2,865-foot White Pass in just 20 miles, following the Skagway River past panoramic Alaska vistas of mountains, glaciers, gorges, and waterfalls. Relax together and enjoy one of the world's most stunning train rides. (-) Close
Telephone Number: (800) 343-7373
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Skagway, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Skagway, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Skagway, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Skagway, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.