- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Hole in the Wall Dive Site
Expert Review of Hole in the Wall Dive Site
Beach Review of Hole in the Wall Dive Site
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Another of Molokai's dive sites near Hawaii's longest barrier reef, Hole in the Wall is for advanced divers only due to strong currents. Like other Molokai sites, conditions are unpredictable, meaning that few divers come here but when you can get in it's well worth it.
- Depth ranges from 20 to 120 feet in this area dominated by a huge pinnacle.
- You may see octopus, large antler coral, butterfly fish, moray eels, and hawkfish; from December to March you might even see whales.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Molokai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Molokai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Molokai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Molokai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.