- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The Cove Dive Site
Expert Review of The Cove Dive Site
Beach Review of The Cove Dive Site
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Hawaii's longest barrier reef is off the coast of Molokai, making it a great dive destination. Unfortunately, conditions often prohibit diving, but if you're lucky, you'll have good conditions and get to experience uncrowded, primo diving. The Cove is for advanced divers only.
- Depths range from 20 to 100 feet in this very beautiful area populated by lemon butterfly fish and large antler coral among other marine life. Sharks and manta ray may cruise past. Watch out for very strong currents outside the protected cove.
- This is a great spot for a night dive.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Molokai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Molokai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Molokai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Molokai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.