- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Fish Rain Dive Site
Expert Review of Fish Rain Dive Site
Active and Adventure Review of Fish Rain Dive Site
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Fish Rain scuba dive is normally performed as a drift dive, so listen carefully to the instructions given by your guide
- Hammerhead sharks, tiger sharks, monk seals and the gigantic whale shark have all been spotted here.
- For advanced divers only!
Beach Review of Fish Rain Dive Site
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Off the coast of Molokai is Hawaii's longest barrier reef. With frequently inhospitable ocean conditions, Molokai isn't a major dive destination; still, a couple of Maui dive operators do run trips here and when conditions are good, it's a phenominal place to dive.
- Depth ranges from 80 to 100 feet and this is a spot for advanced divers only because of strong currents. This is often a drift dive for the same reason.
- If you're lucky you might see a rare and endangered monk seal, tiger sharks, hammerheads, or even a whale shark.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Molokai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Molokai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Molokai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Molokai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.