- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Fish Bowl Dive Site
Expert Review of Fish Bowl Dive Site
Beach Review of Fish Bowl Dive Site
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Off the coast of Molokai is Hawaii's longest barrier reef. It's not visited by divers often because ocean conditions aren't always welcoming. Some Maui dive operators take folks here and it's well worth it when conditions allow.
- This is the only of Molokai's dive sites that's okay for intermediate as well as advanced divers. Depth ranges from 40 to 60 feet. You might see hammerheads and eagle rays, but definitely check out the huge boulders over the edge of the bowl.
- Look for a white tip reef shark often seen along the ledges at about 55 feet.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Molokai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Molokai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Molokai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Molokai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.