- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Trilogy Lanai Ocean Sports
Expert Review of Trilogy Lanai Ocean Sports
Beach Review of Trilogy Lanai Ocean Sports
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Trilogy is headquartered on Maui but has a base on Lanai at Manele Bay, the island's small boat harbor. This is the company for marine adventures off of Lanai, and some land adventures, too. Hikers, for example, can join a snorkeling/kayaking trip and spend the time on a guided hike along Shipwreck Beach, including a visit to the ancient petroglyphs.
- For the active, there are ocean kayaking excursions, guided snorkel tours in the bay, and discover scuba adventures for novices. Serious experienced divers can sign up for two-tank dives to coral grottos and lava caves and waters inhabited by moray eels and white-tip reef sharks.
- For those who would rather watch from above, Trilogy has an excellent marine mammal search trip. While whales and dolphins aren't guaranteed, Lanai's waters have both in abundance so your chances of spotting them are good. The third ocean resident you're likely to see is the green sea turtle, often found lounging on the waves catching a breath of sea air. Go to www.visitlanai.com for more info.
Romance Review of Trilogy Lanai Ocean Sports
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Trilogy offers private dive certification (do the academic part of the course before you leave home), perfect for a couple who wants to learn together.
- Lanai has been called one of the top ten dive destinations in the world, and Trilogy can take you to all of the best dive sites.
Out of its Lanai base, Trilogy—well known on Maui—offers a comprehensive dive operation, plus snorkel sails and excursions focused on spotting Hawaii's famed marine mammals, including humpback whales and spinner dolphins. The most (+) More
Out of its Lanai base, Trilogy—well known on Maui—offers a comprehensive dive operation, plus snorkel sails and excursions focused on spotting Hawaii's famed marine mammals, including humpback whales and spinner dolphins. The most romantic tour is a two-hour sunset sail out of Manele Bay. Depending on the time of year, you might also see whales. Spinner dolphins are in residence year-round. (-) Close
Manele Bay, Hawaii
Manele Bay, Hawaii
Telephone Number: 888-225-MAUI
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lanai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lanai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lanai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lanai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.