Make time to explore all of the museum's permanent exhibits, including Little Urban Farm, an introduction to sustainable living and agriculture; the Mixed Signals Gallery, a study of how individuals visually process the world around them; and Your Incredible Body, a 2,000-square-foot guide to understanding DNA, skin, the digestive system, and more. Discover how dinosaur skeletons take shape through the careful repositioning of fossils. And don't forget to visit the massive planetarium and IMAX theater.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Museum of Nature and Science
Family Review of Museum of Nature and Science
- Ask about Family Festival days.
- Discovery Days, held the second Saturday of every month, are a great time for families to visit.
- Don't miss the Lagoon Nature Walk.
3535 Grand Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75210
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dallas, TX Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dallas, TX
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dallas, TX Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dallas, TX
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.