- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Sea Rim State Park Trail
Expert Review of Sea Rim State Park Trail
Parks and Outdoors Review of Sea Rim State Park Trail
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The park offers two miles of beachfront for birding and beachcombing. Developed trails include the Gambusia Nature Trail and the Willow Pond Birding Trail.
- The Gambusia Nature Trail is a ¾ mile boardwalk over marsh terrain where many birds are found.
- The Willow Pond Birding Trail may be an even better choice for those choosing to add to their birding “life list,” especially during the springtime neotropical migration. People also like to spot alligators here. Jefferson County, where Sea Rim State Park is located, has the highest concentration of alligators in the state of Texas.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Beaumont, TX Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Beaumont, TX
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Beaumont, TX Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Beaumont, TX
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.