- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Carambola Botanical Gardens
Expert Review of Carambola Botanical Gardens
Romance Review of Carambola Botanical Gardens
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Look for the gumbo-limbo tree, also known as the "tourist tree" for its ever-peeling red bark (think sunburned tourists).
- From the top of Mount Carambola, you can look down on the dolphin programs at Anthony's Key Resort.
- How far do you want to walk? You have several tour options, through gardens and jungle, over bridges, and alongside Mahogany Creek.
Leave sand and sea one vacation day to meander shady paths flanked by exotic plants and fruit trees in this 40-acre garden. Cashew trees, sour sop, carambola (star fruit), teak trees, orchids, and tropical birds and lizards decked out in (+) More
Leave sand and sea one vacation day to meander shady paths flanked by exotic plants and fruit trees in this 40-acre garden. Cashew trees, sour sop, carambola (star fruit), teak trees, orchids, and tropical birds and lizards decked out in eye-catching colors are found here. You might also spot the Roatan guatusa rabbit or the shy and elusive pink boa. What's guaranteed is that if you follow the Rain Forest Trail 20 minutes up to the summit of Carambola Mountain, you'll have the most spectacular view in all of Roatan—as far as the tiny island of Utila. (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Roatan, Honduras Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Roatan, Honduras
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Roatan, Honduras Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Roatan, Honduras
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.