- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Situk River
Expert Review of Situk River
Beach Review of Situk River
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The Situk is best known for its spring and fall runs of steelhead, as well as its large populations of salmon. Some of the river can be fished from banks accessed by road. Anglers are not permitted to use live bait.
- Because the Situk River is accessible by road, it's a popular kayaking site. Various trips include two-day excursions from Situk Lake to the gulf and one-day outings beginning where the road crosses the river.
- The U.S. Forest Service offers a very limited number of permits to guides, so book well in advance if you want to take a guided trip. If you're staying at one of the local lodges, ask about guided fishing trips when you make your reservations (also well in advance).
Telephone Number: 888-925-8828
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Yakutat, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Yakutat, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Yakutat, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Yakutat, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.