- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Santa Barbara Adventure Company
Family Review of Santa Barbara Adventure Company
- Children under 12 must share a kayak with a parent.
- Dress in layers. The boat ride to the island can be cold.
- Kayaking day trips to Santa Cruz Island out of Santa Barbara Harbor are only offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer.
Leaving in the morning from either Ventura Harbor or Santa Barbara Harbor via charter boat, you'll spot whales and other marine life as you make the trek to Santa Cruz Island. Once you're there, enjoy several hours of guided kayaking and return in the early evening. You'll see beautiful kelp gardens, marine life, and sea birds and learn much about kayaking safety and the area you're exploring from your experienced guide. Wetsuits, paddle jackets, helmets, and, for some tours, breakfast and lunch are included (check website for details).(-) Close
Kayak tours leave from Santa Barbara Harbor and Ventura Harbor
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Santa Barbara, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Santa Barbara, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Santa Barbara, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Santa Barbara, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.