* Always carry drinking water.
* Hike in single file to keep trails narrow and wild.
* Prevent erosion, follow the trail and do NOT cut switch backs.
* Keep trails clean, pack out ALL paper and trash.
* Protect plants and wildlife.
LEAVE NO TRACE!
Directions: From Carson City, NV, Drive south on Highway 395 through Minden and Gardenville to just south of Coleville, California (If you get to Walker you have gone too far). Turn west on the Mill Canyon Road (Pack Station Road) and go up the hill staying to the right at the first intersection. It's about 7 miles to Rodriguez Flat. At Rodriguez Flat turn left at the sign to the trailhead for the Corral Valley
Elevation: 7,680 feet
Ending Elevation: 8,720 feet
Elevation Gain: 1,040 feet
- Be the first to Review
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Nevada
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Santa Barbara, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Santa Barbara, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Santa Barbara, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Santa Barbara, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.