- Be the first to Review
Your rating for El Capitán State Beach
Expert Review of El Capitán State Beach
Beach Review of El Capitán State Beach
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is a great beach for those who want to get away from Santa Barbara's more crowded stretches of sand. Plus, it offers both beach and a shady wooded area.
- The main activities here include swimming, surfing, and fishing. It is also a great spot for just enjoying a day at the beach. If you have bikes, take the 2.5-mile trail to Refugio State Beach for a change of scenery.
- Facilites here include showers, restrooms, tables, grills, and there's a campground if you want to stay over.
Parking: 8:00 a.m. to sunset
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Santa Barbara, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Santa Barbara, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Santa Barbara, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Santa Barbara, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.