Rotating exhibits and special events mean there's always something new happening at the museum. Test the theory of gravity and the speed of sound at University of Science.
Florida's northern section has a long and fascinating history. Discover its past, wartime stories, and major milestones at Currents of Time.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Jacksonville Museum of Science and History
Family Review of Jacksonville Museum of Science and History
- The planetarium has laser shows.
- Kidspace is for ages five and younger.
- Ask about science shows (small extra fee not included in general admission).
Parks and Outdoors Review of Jacksonville Museum of Science and History
- Kids and adults with sore will feet love the zoo's miniature train. The narrated tour is a nice orienting overview of the zoo's offerings, and a peek at "backstage" areas where zoo staff cares for the animals.
- The park's "Splash Zone" is a miniature waterpark with plastic statues of various sea creatures (dolphins, whales, etc.) for kids to sit on while they're treated to mist and spray from various water jets. If you're coming with kids (or if you'd like to get wet yourself), be sure to bring along swimsuits or diapers, as needed.
- The food here is pricey and perfunctory. Bring your own, or try to schedule a trip between mealtimes. Ideally, your visit will span four hours.
1025 Museum Circle
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Jacksonville, FL Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Jacksonville, FL
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Jacksonville, FL Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Jacksonville, FL
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.