Over the years, donations of unique plants and flowers have brightened the ponds and pathways. Palm leaves taken from city parks were woven together to construct the pagoda's roof. In May 2007, renovations began to repair the ponds and waterfall.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Japanese Tea Gardens (Sunken Gardens)
Family Review of Japanese Tea Gardens (Sunken Gardens)
- Don't miss the 60-foot waterfall.
- Parents can sit and relax while kids romp.
3853 N. St. Mary's St.
San Antonio, Texas 78212
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- San Antonio, TX Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in San Antonio, TX
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on San Antonio, TX Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in San Antonio, TX
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.