Little Michelangelos will adore "Artworks," the draw-it, cut-it, and paste-it palace for mini masterpieces. Kids can even transform themselves into clowns and fairies with an array of colorful face paints.
H2Oh! delves into the wonders of water, inviting everyone to get wet and wild with boat and duck navigation, pipe construction, and spray streams.
Almost every conceivable childhood fantasy is brought to life at the museum. One of the coolest exhibits—LEGO® Ocean Adventure—goes far below the surface to a life-size "underwater" village, built with—you guessed it—LEGOs.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City
Family Review of Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City
- Park for free in the garage.
- In bad weather, phone the museum before you visit. They may be closed.
1.5 miles west of I-35 and Johnson Dr.
5700 King St.
Shawnee, Kansas 66203
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kansas City, KS Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kansas City, KS
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kansas City, KS Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kansas City, KS
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.