- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Audubon Zoo
Family Review of Audubon Zoo
- The Audubon Nature Institute also has an aquarium, IMAX theatre, and new Insectarium, all in New Orleans. Visit https://websales.omniticket.com/aiq/index.cfm for combo tickets.
- Check the online calendar for a list of special events: http://www.auduboninstitute.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Event_Calendar.
Featuring animals from around the world with a special focus on those found right in Louisiana, the Audubon Zoo is a mix of the exotic and the close-to-home, so your family will learn more about the world and the area you’re vacationing in at the(+) More
Featuring animals from around the world with a special focus on those found right in Louisiana, the Audubon Zoo is a mix of the exotic and the close-to-home, so your family will learn more about the world and the area you’re vacationing in at the same time. Featured exhibits include African Red River hogs, sea lions, Sumatran Orangutans, white tigers, the Louisiana swamp (a live urban swamp featuring black bear, alligators and other native Louisiana wildlife), and Jaguar Jungle, highlighting the wildlife and culture of the Mayan rainforest.
With more than 50 acres of trails, it’s worthwhile to give your feet a rest and catch a ride on the swamp train, which stops at all major exhibits. Hands-on exhibits and presentations allow visitors to touch animals, watch alligators feed, and more. A carousel, rock-climbing wall, and café offer even more ways to enjoy your time.(-) Close
6500 Magazine St
New Orleans, Louisiana
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- New Orleans, LA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in New Orleans, LA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on New Orleans, LA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in New Orleans, LA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.