The site's 160-year history began at Alki Point during the arrival of Seattle's first white settlers. Chief Seattle's tribe greeted the weary travelers after their long, arduous journey and helped the tired crew build an adequate shelter.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Alki Beach Park
Parks and Outdoors Review of Alki Beach Park
- After enjoying the beach, cruise down Alki Avenue to the Alki Point Lighthouse.
Family Review of Alki Beach Park
- Marvel at the replica of the Statue of Liberty.
- Check out the 2.5 ton anchor.
1702 Alki Ave. SW
Seattle, Washington 98116
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Seattle, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Seattle, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Seattle, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Seattle, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.