- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Lake Champlain Shipwreck Tour
Family Review of Lake Champlain Shipwreck Tour
- The ideal day for viewing shipwrecks is sunny and calm. Autumn tends to be the best season.
- After the tour, consider traveling to the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum: http://www.lcmm.org, where recovered artifacts from these same wrecks make up an impressive and large exhibit.
On the Lake Champlain Shipwreck Tour, you'll get to see and hear the stories of doomed crafts from the dry perspective of a 26-foot motorboat. You'll cruise to a wreck site, listen to a tour guide's captivating true story about the wreck, and then an ROV (remotely operated vehicle) explores the wreck while you watch what's happening on an on-board screen. The picture is clear and as detailed as it would be if you were diving the site yourself, and you may also see schools of fish swimming past the camera.(-) Close
Slip #84, Perkins Pier
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Burlington, VT Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Burlington, VT
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Burlington, VT Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Burlington, VT
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.