- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Shelburne Museum
Family Review of Shelburne Museum
- A paid admission ticket gives you an additional day's entrance for free, which you will likely need if you hope to see everything.
- A café featuring fresh food offers a place to grab a healthy lunch.
- Family passes allow two parents and all children under 18 to enter for one price.
Among the(+) More
Among the museum's kid-friendly highlights you'll find the Owl Cottage Family Activity Center, where children can create arts and crafts projects, play dress-up, or entertain themselves with creative toys, a 1920s vintage carousel, and a 19th-century-style playground surrounded by perennial plants next to an authentic mid-1800's one-room schoolhouse, a steam paddleboat, a waterwheel sawmill, a collection of antique dolls and toys, an exhibit featuring 225 horse-drawn carriages, and a 19th-century jailhouse. The eclectic collection also includes original works of art by Monet, Rembrandt, Degas, and many others. Knowledgeable docents are on hand to guide you through the impressive collection of buildings and exhibits.(-) Close
Shelburne, Vermont 05482
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Burlington, VT Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Burlington, VT
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Burlington, VT Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Burlington, VT
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.