- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Paul Revere House
Expert Review of Paul Revere House
Parks and Outdoors Review of Paul Revere House
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Visit this house that was purchased and restored by Paul Revere's great-grandson who saw the historic import of this location in the early 1900s.
- The self-guided tours take you back to the late 1700s, when Revere and his 16 children occupied the house.
- View Revere's silversmith handiwork, as Revere's creations are some of the finest anywhere.
19 North Sq
19 North Sq
Parking: Daily Apr 15-Oct 9:30am-5:15pm; daily Apr 1-14 and Nov-Dec 9:30am-4:15pm; Jan-Mar Tues-Sun 9:30am-4:15pm
Price: Admission $3 adults, $2.50 seniors and students, $1 children 5-17, free for children under 5. Freedom Trail ticket (with Old South Meeting House and Old State House) $11 adults, $3 children
Telephone Number: 617/523-2338
Transportation: T: Green or Orange Line to Haymarket, Blue Line to Aquarium, or Green or Blue Line to Government Center
Price Information: Admission $3 adults, $2.50 seniors and students, $1 children 5-17, free for children under 5. Freedom Trail ticket (with Old South Meeting House and Old State House) $11 adults, $3 children
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Boston, MA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Boston, MA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Boston, MA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Boston, MA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.