The museum does triple duty as a learning center, recreational area, and gallery. Your kids can literally climb the walls here—Monstro City is a big and bizarre playground featuring a fire engine, castle turret, and bellyflop-friendly ball pit. But the museum is not all kid's stuff, by any means. Displays pique parents' curiosity at the vintage opera poster gallery and expanding architectural hall, adorned with gargoyles and medallions. The museum even roves into wild territory with a 13,500-square-foot aquariumhome to more than 10,000 creatures.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of City Museum
Family Review of City Museum
- Wear closed-toe shoes and long pants for slides.
- There's an aquarium on the second floor.
- Toddler Town is for the very young set.
701 N. 15th St
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- St. Louis, MO Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in St. Louis, MO
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on St. Louis, MO Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in St. Louis, MO
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.