- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert
Family Review of Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert
- The museum is a great place to entertain little ones, but kids over seven might get bored quickly.
Exhibits include a physical activity(+) More
Exhibits include a physical activity area featuring a rock climb and rope maze; a "how things work" area with activities that demonstrate gravity, gears, and more; an archaeologist dig and human skeleton; an art area with a weaving loom; and a "local learning" section that teaches children (and their adult chaperones) about the wildlife, history, and customs of the Palm Springs area. There's even an exhibit that demonstrates what life is like for physically-challenged people, with a wheelchair racer and Braille station, and a special area for toddlers and mobile babies to explore.(-) Close
71-701 Gerald Ford Dr
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Palm Springs, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Palm Springs, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Palm Springs, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Palm Springs, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.