More than 130 artists and performers fill the blocks of Northwest Park with sculpture, paintings, photos, and jewelry for Art in the Pearl, held every Labor Day weekend. And three times a week, farmers, dairies, and bakers sell their bounty at Portland Farmers Marketranked one of the best in the country.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Pearl District
Parks and Outdoors Review of Pearl District
- Try some of the fine microbrews available in area pubs, especially Bridgeport and Rogue.
- Use public transportation, like the Portland Streetcar or MAX, if you plan to check out the First Thursday event. City parking is free after 6 p.m., but spots fill up quickly.
404 NW 10th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97209
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Portland, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Portland, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Portland, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Portland, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.