- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
Expert Review of Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
Family Review of Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Site includes Dr. King's birth home, still-vibrant Ebenezer Baptist Church where he first preached nonviolence, the King Center (with King's tomb), Firehouse No.6, and the International World Peace Rose Garden
- Start at the Visitor Center for an overview and to sign up for ranger-led tours of the birth home, the only way to go inside the home; There's a Junior Ranger Program for ages 9-12; young rangers must promise to live by Dr. King's Six Principles of Nonviolence
- Pick up a GPS Ranger multimedia device (in the bookstore at Firehouse No. 6) for a self-guided tour, especially if ranger-led tours of the birth house are filled
450 Auburn Ave
450 Auburn Ave
Parking: Labor Day to Memorial Day weekend daily 9am-5pm; rest of year daily 9am-6pm
Price: Free admission
Telephone Number: 404/331-6922
Transportation: MARTA: Bus no. 3 from the Five Points station
Price Information: Free admission
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Atlanta, GA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Atlanta, GA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Atlanta, GA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Atlanta, GA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.